Her hjemme mener faktisk regjeringen og Aftenposten at vi bør anstrenge oss for å inkludere åndsfellene til Den islamske staten i Irak og Stor-Syrias (ISIS). Det er jammen bra, for samfunnet disse menneskene arbeider for er jo rene ønskedrømmen:
- All Muslims will be treated well, unless they are allied with oppressors or help criminals.
- Money taken from the government is now public. Whoever steals or loots faces amputations. Anyone who threatens or blackmails will face severe punishment (This section also quotes a verse from the Quran (Al-Ma’idah: 33) that says that criminals may be killed or crucified).
- All Muslims are encouraged to perform their prayers with the group.
- Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are banned.
- Rival political or armed groups are not tolerated.
- Police and military officers can repent, but anyone who insists upon apostasy faces death.
- Sharia law is implemented.
- Graves and shrines are not allowed, and will be destroyed.
- A women are told that stability is at home and they should not go outside unless necessary. They should be covered, in full Islamic dress.
- Be happy to live in an Islamic land.
The document is signed by the “Media Office for Ninawa Province.” You can read the full text in Arabic here.
De som eventuelt måtte oppfatte dette som en attraktiv eller verneverdig samfunnsmodell, kan for øvrig finne de nødvendige skjemaer for å sette sine idealer – eller toleranse for samme – ut i praksis her.